RMI(CFSI) & TI-CMC
- Currently, only 7 companies in the world join the association
- Economic Sanctions to stamp out Human Rights Abuses, Child Labor Explotation, and Sexual Violence in Conflict Area.
- Strengthening production and distribution regulations for black money.
- The Designation of for Materials(tungsten, Tantalum, Tin, and Gold) as Conflict Materials Produced in The Conflict Area by The Developed Countries.(2020 Additional Cobalt Designated)
- Regulation for the use of industrial Products by Firms(U.S listed Companies and Their Partners also Disclose Information in the Market if Conflict Materials Used)
- Discarding the Listing if Using Materials in Production(U.S.A : 2016 / Europe : 2018)
- ※ From 31 December 2019, Chinese import prohibited items include carbonated tungsten granules and powder and other waste tungsten